Hello, My name is Yoga, usually people call me YogaBear. Catching up with age on every 12th April. I usually write about random stuff here, just about life and well things that I feel about certain issues, or just simply a topic on which I think everyone has different views on.
If you don't like what you read, then hey, just don't bother about it, because I don't really care about what you think because people are different, but if you're here just to read about my life and to know me, by all means continue❤!
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"Time is something we are all running short of."
"Life as it is now."
(Changed the blog song for this post. First and second is for you guys SAMURAIS SCs .) This would be a rather long post for I've not updated in some time. So my readers do bear with me.

Let's start with what has been happening in my life. I've currently graduated from ITE College East, and enrolled into Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Something I've always wanted. Worked hard for it and I guess my efforts didn't go to waste. I'm going to miss all my friends because my clique got split it to a point that everyone's everywhere. At least 1 in each poly. So I do hope for time to meet up with them and just having some beer and talking about all our lives in this new journey that we all have embarked on.

Now that I've enrolled into NP, there was this orientation that I had to attend which was called BAOC'13. Well, let's just say I didn't expect much from it before I went there, thinking to myself that I'd be weird. When I reached, I found out that most of the people in my group already known each other in some other camps before and etc. So I was just that someone who happens to drop by. I thought to myself " Well I just have to do my best to fit in". But that wasn't what happened, because it was easily done as my fellow members were nice and easy to bond with, usually it was with the guys at first. The girls well, haha they're rather quiet at first, so it was rather hard to hold a conversation with substance with them. So I kept myself more to the guys. I would have to say that my SCs, Maya, Eng Guan, Elina, Bryan, Jessie and Jolene were very fun and loving bunch. Hahah they're like all younger than me. At first it was a little awkward, but as time passed, I got to know them and my members and we bonded very well.

On the second day of BAOC, we had many games to play and also through those sweat and voice breaking cheers, we got a stronger bond with one another. My members were very confidant with themselves, they weren't the kind to be shy or soft spoken, they will get things done. They're also actually competitive which makes it better for us as it will create a sense and atmosphere to win. True enough we did win most games and draws , and lost a few. But none the less, through all the effort that we put in and the other sub groups have put in, we emerged the top OG, The Warriors Of The World. At that moment, through all the cheers, though all the screams, to see Daryl, Jolene & Yu Hui, tear and weep. I couldn't help but almost breakdown, but I didn't cause that would just be.. well weird to others so I kept it in. But, the dedication that those 3 have put into this is really awesome and something that I really respect. They inspire me as well, to be able to handle all the pressure from those who are above them, and also having the responsibilities of many others, they have pulled it off. I cannot imagine just how joyful their hearts must have been at that point of time. But all I can say is that, leaders like them are never easy to come by.

Not only them, but the SCs(Student Coordinators) are really awesome, as they really represent a big family. Seeing them have fun on their own, with nothing to hype them up but yet they can create the atmosphere themselves. They also give their best to help the freshies in any way they can, they make sure that we enjoy ourselves. The SCs to me, are just like family that I would like to have around school. Something that is hard to find. I got to many of them though I don't know how I did. But I really love them, they're like brothers and sisters to me that I'll always look after, though I'm like first year, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm older and I'll always look after those I love and care for.

Friday(19th April). The day of Magnitude'13. Though I didn't want to go at first, because I was wondering like seriously who in the world would I be going with. But I just went ahead and got the tickets, and let events unfold as it goes. So I just went, suppose to go with Geraldine for awhile, but then she had her own friends, and I felt really out of place, so I went to look for my SCs even before starting. I really thank God for them, because without them, I would have just gone home. They're the people I school I really feel bonded with somehow, though I would honestly say I don't know them too much on a personal ground, but there's just something that makes me feel like I'm suppose to be there at that point of time. I really can't thank you guys enough, because I think I wouldn't have a good start to school if it weren't for all of you ! And I refer to everyone who was with me today! Even if we didn't talk or whatever, seeing your faces there already makes me happy ^^ Just goes to show me, how much of a family you guys really are. Thanks everyone. I love everyone of you. School wouldn't be the same without you guys! SAMURAIS. 

Eng Guan - Hey there my brother, thanks for doing your best and giving it your all, your enthusiasm and your motivation is certainly what helped bring up our spirits during BAOC, You really deserved the BEST SC award for that, not only did you have to help us with our orientation all the way, you also had to do so much for the performance, knowing that you actually had to do so much of cutting and stuff for the props. Man, you're really something. I believe you are someone who would give you 100% in something that you know has to be done by you, and you will someway or another make it right. Just want you to know that you're really funny and I do hope you're feeling better ! Please do take care of yourself, don't stress ah. And hey, honestly, if you ever need someone to just rant to, I'll be here for ya alright. I'll be your listening ear~

Bryan - Hey Bryannnnn! I'll always remember you as the person who sat down with me during lunch break of BAOC to get to know me, because the rest were playing cards and the girls were with themselves. You took the initiative to make me feel that I wasn't alone. That moment defined your character from my point of view. You're also the kinda person who is just chill and cool about stuff, not getting too anxious about anything, but yet you handle situations well from what I observed and that's a really good trait. Keep it up yeah! You're also really funny! Thanks for everything that you've done for us Bryan ((:

Maya - MAYA, MAYA. The only name that I kept hearing in the group after I just sat down during orientation day 1. You really have a strong spirited character and well a wild side(?) A good way uh! Screaming your lungs as if they're going to run out of breath and faint! Your craziness is really something that was needed, your random crap that you say heheh! I also think that you have very good facial expressions and that you could actually do acting I believe, have you ever thought of that? People like you are the very reason why orientation groups won't feel awkward, because you show them what it's like to be fun and crazy and you can do it with them too! Regardless if you know the person or not! Though I heard you had a awkward hi moment to bryan's friend. HAHAHAHAHA! THAT ONE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AH ! :P But all in all, thanks for your effort and care and concern!

Jolene - Hey there Jolene!!!! :D You and Jessie are the inseparable pair that I know of when I first came, you guys are like glued to one another, anywhere and everywhere. Though I would have to say that you seemed so tired during orientation times, you still always worry for the members, asking as if we're feeling okay, helping us to fan when the weather was just so hot.Thank you so much! Though we don't really have much of a personal talk, I just feel that you're someone who actually have many thoughts on your head, but sometimes you don't voice them out and that you're also the very understanding kind of person who would actually be there for someone who is in need.  (I'm just saying by what I feel, might not be true but whatever. :P ) I really do hope to know you better! Thanks for being there for Magnitude'13!

Jessie - Oh dear Jessie!  The Meow Queen, during the first day when I arrived and met you, you looked like a little flower girl, because you wore the band on your head. I'll always remember that hahah! Thanks for always being that person that have a bubbly and cheerful character, you always seem to be quite high uh, hahaha! But that's good, I would like to apologize for disturbing you with the rest! :P But I hope it doesn't hurt you! You're a strong girl aren't you Jessie! Your character is really very cute! Stay cute alright! MEOW MEOW! :D

ELINA - ELINAAAAAAA! FRISBEE PRO . LOL! Seriously no joke eh, when I first saw you, straight away you remind me of frisbee, hahah cause I remember that I told you, that you look like my friend who plays frisbee also! HAHAHA! You're a very cute little girl who keeps losing her voice ! I don't know how you do that so many times but yeah! Take care of that voice of yours! Thanks for always cheering us on during the games! :D But we didn't really talk much ! :( I would love to know you better some day ! Thanks for helping subgrp11 with our games and also the other SCs and also not forgetting that you helped us get our lunches and stuff, I really appreciate them!

Eunice - EUNICE! :D Thought it was by chance, that I happen to know you, that day during the rehearsal for our performance, I just happen to take a seat beside you, and i'll remember that you think that i'm a 16yo small boy. HAHAH! But from that conversation, I could tell that you really listened well to what I have to say, and also our first conversation had substance in it, though I couldn't really remember what we talked about but yeap good substance. Thanks for always being that person that smiles each time, thus also creating a smile in others. I really liked your hair style! LIKE A AWESOME! :D And I think we also talked about our ear piercing and stuff ! Well, I believe that you're someone who would be a very good friend and a best friend at it as well, someone who really would give her ear to a person who needs it, and her advice if you have it. I believe you are a friend that your friends will really treasure alot. ^^! Jiayous yeah! :D
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.