Hello, My name is Yoga, usually people call me YogaBear. Catching up with age on every 12th April. I usually write about random stuff here, just about life and well things that I feel about certain issues, or just simply a topic on which I think everyone has different views on.
If you don't like what you read, then hey, just don't bother about it, because I don't really care about what you think because people are different, but if you're here just to read about my life and to know me, by all means continue❤!
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"Time is something we are all running short of."
"What's so nice about the harlem shake?"
So there has been a recent craze that hit the internet recently on YouTube which is called The Harlem Shake.   I'm quite sure everyone who uses the social networks know about it. According to the net it's called an " Internet MeMe in a form of a video " It's a video of about 30 seconds where the first half of it would be just a random person moving on the spot doing his random dance, while the people around him are happening to look clueless and even so ignorant of it. But when the bass drops of this piece of music, everyone in the video ( even people from God knows where suddenly appear )  starts to go crazy doing their own kind of random dance. They try to do with minimal clothes on or with some random props or costumes! There has been so many versions all around YouTube, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching them cause they are just hilarious, waiting for the bass to drop, waiting to see just how retarded they are. The most important  part of this you may as is the music. It's a part taken from a full song called " Harlem Shake " by Baauer. To me actually I think it's rather nice ! :P Quite funny too! I wonder actually if I would ever come to a point of time where we'll have to do it as well ! HAHAHA! I seriously just can't imagine myself doing that stuff! But maybe one day if we're all drinking maybe we'd do it. LOL! We all do stupid stuff tgt if we're all high :P I've seen some Singapore ones they aren't too bad as well! You guys should check it out to! :D For me the best i've see so far is....lets see.. I don't know actually ! TROLOLOL! Too many are nice alr !

Other than that, I've got exams coming up oh my goodness. Stress, but at the same time i'm not feeling the urgency. Hmm.. I'm bombarded at all sides with decisions to make and all seems to the best decision for the situation. But then I've got to choose the right one and I know what's the right choice. So I guess there just no turning back, and just hope for the best. Whatever it is, i'm sure it'll work out! *I suppose to be studying but then I feel like playing battlefield. LOL oops :X " Okay I actually turned it on before I even finish this post. Guess imma go play now! :P

Do write in the tagboard in the footsteps section at the left or tweet to me at @mendthisheart if you've got any comments or if you got anything you want me to talk about in my next post! Peace! :D
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.