Hello, My name is Yoga, usually people call me YogaBear. Catching up with age on every 12th April. I usually write about random stuff here, just about life and well things that I feel about certain issues, or just simply a topic on which I think everyone has different views on.
If you don't like what you read, then hey, just don't bother about it, because I don't really care about what you think because people are different, but if you're here just to read about my life and to know me, by all means continue❤!
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"Time is something we are all running short of."
"Study Shop Laugh ."
Wednesday ! 

Met up with Nuan Bing, Wanli, Chee Siong and Daniel at The National Library, and somehow we ended studying downstairs the library at Hans because Bing wanted a place for food. Whats new? :P So yeap, ordered myself a cup of Ice Milo, because the afternoon weather was just terrible, then few hours later it was like going to rain... Like seriously? So that was around 3-4 hours after. So we decided to leave the NLB before it starts to rain, so that we will not get stuck there. We went to shop shop instead, walked around bugis street and just look around at stuff with the girls. Saw Sarah and Bridget there! :D After which we went to somerset, and then walked down to TopMan, to see if there's any denim shorts cause daniel wants to buy them but apparently they don't we continued our walk down to ION Uniqlo where I bought mine before. He tried on some and then he got one of it! So we continued down to Wheelock's Birkenstock so that he can buy his sandals. He like on shopping spree ah. Then we went back to ION to have our dinner at the the Food Republic/Food Opera. Daniel and I went to buy the Ayam panggan which to me i think it's the best food there. So as we were queuing, the auntie ask me what I want then I say the order then she like never hear lol so my friend say in chinese, then i'm like what...I just said it lol then I laugh, then she was like laughing as well. So after that my friend wanted extra rice, then suddenly she second plate also put extra rice, then my friend was like only one extra rice, then she say to him cause your friend cute or smth. LOL then she tell me in english, FREE FREE. LOL Then I pay her the money, then I gave the extra 2 dollars for the extra rice cause one side dish is 1 dollar and I was paying for my friend as well. Then she was like. FREE FREE IT'S OKAY. LOL Then I'm like woah. really ah! HAHAHA! Then she like one happy only? Then my friend was like woah like that also can. HAHA the guy behind me also must be like what the shit. So yeah I earned myself and for my friend free side dishes by just being the retarded me. :P After dinner we went walk walk again towards Cine, then we happen to saw this LG road show thingy, then they ask 3 volunteers to dance gangnam style. Then 2 kids went up and a pretty girl, from the first look you know she's a dancer. So they went up and dance and the kids were so cute and of course the girl also ! :P muhahah! Then we continue walking down to cine after watching, the girls went to look at some phone stuff and bought smth which I didnt't notice. Saw William Lee and Eugene Lee , lol erm they are not brothers btw. LOL. So yeah, i saw them at the same shop at different timing, and we were like " Eh! Hi, then again EH HI! " Then walked to scape to walk walk. We really did alot of walking I notice hehe then bing bought a new hot pants for herself yay! Sadly I didn't get anything for myself. Scared to spend money! Actually inbetween alot of stuff happen that makes the day funny but i'm lazy to mention everything, if not this post would be too long :P But it was really a day I would remember ^^ I love hanging out with them! Too awesome heheh! I'm 4 days way from my exams I need to push myself harder. Later in the afternoon I need to meet Christie to study at starbucks! I'm not sure if I'm going for CG, but I really wanna study. >< In the end of the day, I'm really thankful for the friends I've got in this class hehe ^^ and we're gonna graduate soon T.T Hopefully I'll keep in touch with them all the time! <3 div="" nbsp="">



Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.